Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Xten Softphone SDK Delivers PC-to-PC VoIP in New Yahoo! Messenger

Eric Lagerway - SIPthat.com


eyeBeam SDK Licensed to Enhance PC-to-PC VoIP in Instant Messaging
Xten Networks, Inc. announced today that Yahoo!, a leading global Internet company, has licensed Xten's eyeBeam software development kit (SDK) to deliver SIP-based PC-to-PC VoIP in the new Yahoo!® Messenger Beta (http://messenger.yahoo.com).
"We are extremely pleased that Yahoo! chose Xten for this project," commented Erik Lagerway, COO and President for Xten. "The excellent call quality with Yahoo! Messenger's PC-to-PC calling feature is a direct result of the combined efforts of our engineering teams."
"Providing a high-quality instant messaging service is our number one priority, which is why we choose to work with Xten Networks, the best-of-breed standards-based voice engine provider, to ensure our users have an exceptional PC-to-PC calling experience," stated Frazier Miller, director of Yahoo! Messenger.

3 Comments:

Blogger irreconcilableness resources said...

Really nice Blog!! Wish others were as nice. I'll return in a few days and pass on your URL to my friends. I have a similar site, it's all about yahoo instant messaging and you can visit me here: yahoo instant messaging. Thanks!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Muka said...

Just checking out blogs for ideas to add to my site about voip billing and other voip stuff. (I know its a boring subject) I liked your site

9:31 AM  
Blogger Victor said...

I've just spruced up my blog with relevant content and I'm looking for comments from
bloggers with smilar interests.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home