Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pay as You Go VoIP

Andy Abramson - VoIP Watch



While the value proposition of pay as you go VoIP from Zoom may have been around for some months I really think this is a good idea, especially for Nomadic types who need to make calls.
Zoom has a package called Global Village that is pay as you go for VoIP. It eliminates the contract and monthly minimums, but it appears to lack any ability to make inbound calls. I recently saw their telephone adapters show up on store shelves in the USA, but with today's announcement it seems they are going global in a big way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ester said...

Hi Blog of VoIP blogs, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
I visited strategic planning
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ester said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to process
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home