Monday, May 16, 2005

The Week Ahead: Star Wars, The FCC and Stockholm

Jeff Pulver - The Jeff Pulver Blog


Looking at the week ahead, I will be spending part of my time this week, working on the Industry Perspective that I will be giving in Stockholm next Tuesday at VON Europe 2005.
At this point I can only hope is that the “force will be strong” when friends visit Washington, D.C. to hear first hand the details regarding the FCC’s proposed treatment of 911 for VoIP at the FCC’s Open Meeting on Thursday, May 19th. The May 19th meeting may be a turning point for the near term future of the VoIP industry in the United States. I just have to hope that it will be a positive turning point. I know that our voices have been heard.
While the FCC’s Open Meeting is taking place, I together with members of the pulver.com team expect to be transported to a galaxy, far, far away, as I plan on taking in the latest installment of Star Wars where I know the “force will be with us.”
On Friday I will be getting ready for our trip to Sweden and spending the weekend in Stockholm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home